Search Strip Archives

   New Comic Mon & Thurs!
 

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

142. If You See It Once, You'll Never Be The Same Again



Never ever eat a whole marijuana fudge brownie by yourself. This weekend celebrated my 21st birthday in Vegas with my brothers and the Obscure Gentlemen's own Trevor and Abie. I can comfortably say that it was fantastic and pretty-much more than I had expected. I say this concerning only Saturday and partly Sunday, but what about Friday? Friday I have no clue, considering most of the time I was so stoned out of my head the only thing memorable was my brother shouting strange oddities while I talked about the mechanics of time and space. So what was to be an eventful day became something that I had never expected.

Saturday, on the other hand, was wonderful. The day started off with em being partially stoned and eating some corn beef. I then cleaned my self up and we went to the Mesa Grill which has a steak that will make your pants tight in more ways than one. My god, was that steak good. I feel sad that it had to be eaten. Following that was a slew of drinking Irish whiskey, Irish carbombs and a mile long vodka slushie stick that tasted like raspberry. I gambled only a bit but most of my time was spent sharing laughs and performing in all around tomfoolery. I'm now home and it feels odd not being in a city that is loud and full of lights.

So, as the King says: Viva Las Vegas.

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning." - Raoul Duke

-Aaron "good gravy" Alvarez
__________________________

Click to Leave a Comment




submit to reddit

.



No comments:

Post a Comment