Search Strip Archives

   New Comic Mon & Thurs!
 

Thursday, March 10, 2011

135. Gone Fishin' Again



I'm writing this because I was asked to. My brother James is tired as hell from his return to the land of milk and honey (Grapes of Wrath reference, ha!) and his recent news of a child on the way. So, I'm gonna be an uncle, which is pretty cool and kinda badass. Then Nick,well, Nick doesn't like writing these, so that leaves me, Aaron, the artist. If you're wondering why this strip is how it is and not really a real strip, it's 'cause of all those ongoings and the fact that I am pretty damn sick. As I type this, the effects of cough syrup have taken over me and sent me to parts unknown. Speaking of which, the word cough has always bugged me. It's spelled in a way that makes no sense what so ever. Damn the English language and it's odd words. Anyway, it's pretty late and I should get to sleep. So, enjoy this strip and thanks for reading this. If you managed to make it this far in my entry, you are a pretty awesome guy and or girl, or even robot. So, yeah. There you go. yay!

They use to call me Crazy Joe, now they call me Lucius Fox
-Aaron Alvarez
__________________________

Click to Leave a Comment




submit to reddit


.



No comments:

Post a Comment