Search Strip Archives

   New Comic Mon & Thurs!
 

Monday, November 22, 2010

104. The Only Good Turkeys Are Tame



I have never been a big fan of turkey, so usually on Thanksgiving I go with a Tofurky. By doing this, I get the ridicule of most prideful meat eaters telling me how gross and disgusting it is to eat a fake turkey. Yet, I find it odd that a person willing to disembowel something by fisting it can have such an opinion. Let me also say that I am not a hardcore vegetarian and I will eat meat if I feel like it. I'm just a fan of letting people eat what they want without being a dick about it. Eat your turkey, don't eat your turkey. At the end of Thanksgiving, we all reach our main goal. And that goal is obesity.

James

__________________________

Leave a Comment




submit to reddit

.



No comments:

Post a Comment